Me and Chris just went to his 10 year highschool reunion up at Snowbird. He still keeps in touch with alot of his friends. From left to right; Jeff Miller, Bret Newton, Chris, Kent Christiansen, Greg Pferdner, Miah Bradley, Doug Jensen, Andy Rowell, and Kasey Evans.
7 years ago


5 comments:
Who is green striped shirt guy? He's super cute!!
Hook me up with the guy Carlee is talking about. I heard the Kasey guy is taken, or it would be him :) So happy you joined the blogging world!!! Can't wait to see you.....
Julie- Im glad you have a blog!!!! Tate was asking for Owen the other day. We need to get together again before we take off.
Nice blog, Julie. I added a link to this from the Burton blog and from my blog. I wouldn't bother using the Burton one, nobody looks at it. Just use your own. Keep this in mind as you write your posts: Blurb
Hi my name is Antonio and i'm writing from Italy. the reason i'm doing so it's becouse i saw the reunion picture that is posted. Kasey Evans is one of my best friend. I met hin while he was here in italy. I lost his contact information. It will be very important to me to be able to contact him. If you are in touch with him please help me to contact him. Here are my contacts information:
Antonio Giustizia
saporidisempre@saporidisempre.it
320 1166025
Post a Comment