Sunday, November 4, 2007

Me and Chris went to see "Dan in real life" yesterday, and I loved it so much. Definitely a must see. Anyways I have the song "Let my love open the door" on my playlist, SO LISTEN TO IT! (You have to have seen the movie to appreciate it) Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jacy said...

I really want to see this movie, so I'm glad you gave it a good review! : ) Love that song too!

Jacy said...

p.s. love the version of "Let my love open the door" on your playlist.

Andy said...

I was wondering if that would be good. Hey, switch your comments to popups so the tunes don't stop.

Abigail said...

JULIE!!! HI! I think your family is just beautiful! I'm going to add you on my list of friends. I hope to hear from you soon.

Anika said...

Julie... I'm adding you to my blog! You are beautiful... you haven't changed since high school! Tell Jade Hi!

Moleff Family! said...

You have been tagged! Look at my blog for the rules!