Friday, April 25, 2008

Close-Ups





Chris told me I need to take other pictures besides closeups (Which is the only picture I know how to take.) So for my birthday he got me Photography classes. So these pictures are pre-photography classes. We will see how much I learn. Anyone willing to be guinea pigs for my new hobby?

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come over any time....I take the WORST pictures! You are doing so good even without the classes, but it helps that you have super cute kids!!

Jamie said...

I"M UP, you already know that though!

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

I would love to be a teat dummy with Jamie. Just let us know. Your family pic is adorable!

Jacy said...

Your pictures look great! I favor close-up shots too. Where are you taking your classes? I need some classes too! You'll have to let us all know how the classes went!