Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Twenty-Five



I had a great birthday today! Chris was so nice to take the day off and enjoy the whole day with me and the kids. Owen was so excited to give me my presents, that he even told me what it was before I opened it......a slip and slide, buzz light year kite, Dots, and Junior mints. I asked if he was thinking about me or him while picking out my gifts, and he replied "Me". But that was okay, I loved them, and can't wait to play with my new toys with him this summer.


I also received a beautiful new camera from my great in laws, Jimbo and Mary Jane. Thanks so much. We love it! Me and Chris had so much fun taking pictures. We both felt like real professionals with it. I think we took over 200 pictures just today. We are nuts.

Thanks to all my friends and family who called and made my day extra special. I love you all! And Thank you Mom for always telling me the story about the day when I was born. I love to hear it. I am so grateful for you and Dad.

15 comments:

Mary Jane said...

I laughed so hard at some of your happenings - with Owen saying "Oh, gosh!!" Very cute and funny. Nice pics! Glad you had a great birthday. Love, MJ

Mary Jane said...

PS still waiting to hear from Craig, LIndsay and Adam on next Wed birthday party at your house. MJ

Andy said...

Happy Birthday, Julie! Those are some great pictures. Glad you got your camera.

Brad and Jade said...

Julie, what good pictures you took! I love the one where Owen is throwing the baseball, his face looks so cute. I hope you had a wonderful day. Love You!!

Jensen Family said...

You have GOT to do something with that picture of Owen and Chris! It is SO cute! Great pictures!! I'm glad you had a good day!

TamiRichins said...

Happy birthday!!! I love Owens presents to you, that is so funny. Very cute pictures. Glad you had a fun day.

Jacy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
So, before I read the part about your new camera I was thinking "her pictures look great! I wonder what camera she has." Funny huh?
The picture of Chris and Owen is darling!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jewels! I called but all the lines were busy :(. See you Wed. Adam

Moleff Family! said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hapy Birthday to you! Glad your day was splendid, 25 wow! Your still a baby!

Ashley and Ezra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Julie!!! Great presents from a great kid! You will LOVE the slip and slide Im sure :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

britney said...

happy birthday i am glad that you have a great husband. that is all that counts those little thinks that you will never forget

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

I'm glad you got a camera. You love to take pictures. Wish my pictures turned out as well as yours. I hope you had a great b-day!

The Dumas Family said...

Happy Birthday (late)! I'm sorry I didn't know it was your birthday. Cute pictures and cute presents! Thanks again for stopping by to say hi yesterday. It was so good to see you!

TC Jolley said...

Happy Birthday Julie! I can't believe you are 25... that makes me so old! I LOVE the picture of Owen with the crocked look! What a little stud! Hope you had a great day!

Erin Bradley said...

A little late but Happy Birthday. Just Kidding I better have been the first person to call you since I pretty much called you at the break of dawn. Love you!!