Thursday, June 19, 2008


I love this picture of Owen!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Nobles said...

Julie that is an awesome picture. I love it!

The Neilson Family said...

I am so glad you are back in the blogger world! So I am coming in town next week. Maybe I can see your cute baby before she is a year old!! Let me know. Great pictures!

Brad and Jade said...

I love it too. Your becoming quite the professional Julie!!

Mandy said...

Hi guys. Your kids are so cute. They are getting so big. Hope you are all doing good. We miss ya!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Wow, that popsicle looks so good right now... I must be pregnant. Cute picture!

Katie said...

That is such a cute picture! I am still waiting for my pics of Mason that you need to take! We really need to get together one of these days... I miss you!

Clements Family said...

Hey Julie! I found your blog off of Linda's! I love that picture of Owen. He is so adorable! You need to teach me how to take good pictures!

Jacy said...

What a darling picture!! Love it!