Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Owen and his boogers.

So lately Owen has been telling me that he thinks his boogers taste good. I never thought that I would have a kid eat his boogers. I can still remember to this day, I was probably in 2nd or 3rd grade and I had a huge crush on this kid. Until one day I caught him picking his nose, and then yes he ate it. The crush was over, and I could never look at him the same way. So in attempt to get Owen to stop I have told him that if he eats them a booger monster will grow in his stomach, and it won't be nice. Its not working. So if anyone has advice on what to do, I would greatly appreciate it.


On a different note, my cute friend Rachelle designs the cutest baby onsies. I purchased one for Liv and I love it! So check out her blog on my sidebar. This picture is with Liv wearing it.

5 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Oh Julie I am so sorry. I don't have kids yet so I have no advice to give. Maybe do a rewarding program? Cute Owen! He will hate to find out he did that someday!

Anne-Marie said...

Isn't that so gross? Maybe it's a boy thing? I just remind them that it's gross & their friends don't do it.

(though it appears they do)

Clements Family said...

So hilarious...and super gross!! Just wait until he is older and you tell him this story!

TamiRichins said...

I am sorry but I also think this is so funny. I am sure he will grow out of it soon! I am sure my booger eating days are coming soon. I am pretty sure every kid has done it .... except for me when I was a kid. =)

The Brady Bunch said...

Hey Julie!! This is K.D. Jones (now Brady). How are you?? Your kids are ADORABLE!!!!!