Friday, April 10, 2009

Twenty six


I love birthdays! I hope I always love them even though each year I get older, and it seems to be going faster and faster each year. I always look forward to what Owen picks out for me, Chris literally lets him pick out anything in the store. This year I got a cool guitar shirt and he picked out Livs gift to me which was a bright aqua shirt with a glitter butterfly on it, even better it was a maternity shirt. So I was pretty surprised! Well, I had to take Livs present back but I can't wait to wear my cool guitar shirt.
Chris thanks for making my day special; taking work off, making me breakfast, taking me to lunch and shopping, and my date night with you.

11 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Julie
i am so glad you had a Happy Birthday! Love you!

The Brady Bunch said...

Happy birthday!! (A little late)

Anne-Marie said...

Happy Birthday Julie! I'm glad that you had a great day!

(Owen is such a sweetheart!)

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

Happy 26th Julie. Sounds like a fun day!

CoLiE-O said...

happy birthday cute girl! that is so funny that chris lets owen pick out your presents. love that idea!!

Burns Family said...

Happy late Birthday cute girl!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie! (sorry, i'm a little late). I am so glad you had a fun day. What a cute idea to have the kids pick you out something. I bet they loved it too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie! (sorry, i'm a little late). I am so glad you had a fun day. What a cute idea to have the kids pick you out something. I bet they loved it too.

Clements Family said...

I can't wait to see your cool guitar shirt! I love that Chris lets the kids pick you out a present...even if it is maternity shirt!

TamiRichins said...

Happy B- day Julie, I still love having a birthday too. Maybe I should buy that maternity shirt from you. I love butterflies! j/k. Glad you had a great day!

Moleff Family! said...

Happy Birthday Julie! Your pictures are fabulous, I would love to have you come take some of my kiddos.