Lately, well for the past 6 months, Owen has had a bit of an obsession with big shirts and they have to be Soccer, Baseball, Tennis, etc. shirts. This is his routine for the most part; wake up around 8:30 eat a waffle and chocolate milk go to preschool get home eat lunch, and then this is when he strips down and changes in his big shirt for the rest of the day, unless I interfere. So please don't judge when you see this kid with no pants and a big bright shirt. This is what makes this little guy happy! Owen you make me laugh.

And as for Liv I have been a little more successful in making her smile. You are so much more approachable with that big smile of yours.


I guess not that successful, yet!
5 comments:
Love that fabric you bought, looks good. I love your kids so much!
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!! Seriously, when Drew and I do our next family pictures, will you take them? The 2 of Liv are ADORABLE!!!
I can't wait to see the wings in person! Yea!
And I love the way Owen chooses to dress!!
if I had my way...I think I would strip down everyday after work right into an oversized Tee. Owen will you be my BFF? Love your cute fam :)
Julie
I love it. He looks adorable and most of all he looks happy! The pics of Liv are so SWEET! I loved seeing you guys, and we do need to plan a girls night! I want you take photos of Jax & Lil, your photos are amazing!! Good Job! Love you
Post a Comment