Coming home from vacation is the pits. I feel like I need another vacation one without the kids, and maybe without Chris (I do feel bad that you got strep throat, but it did damper my plans a bit.) Besides that, it was great! Beaches were beautiful, and Disneyland was way fun, a bit chaotic, but Owen loved every bit of it. It was hard to keep up with Jamie and my Dad, man you guys are die hards with making sure we rode all the rides.
To top the trip off, David Archuleta sat a couple seats ahead of me in the plane, I was a bit shy to ask for his autograph, But I could tell he was one class act. More pictures to come..
8 comments:
Julie I absolutely love that picture. I need to go to the beach now. Sooo cute.
Can't wait to see more pictures!!
Well I am glad you are back to real life! But I will take a vaca with you any day! Love the picture!
We are lame that we never hooked up... hope you guys had as much fun as we did... your pictures are AMAZING!
I heard that the Jolley's crashed your vacation. Looks like a fun vacation.
so fun!!!! great shot. glad you guys got to go somewhere so fun!xo
Hi Julie, I'm Julie Bird from Lacey's favorite thing match up! I love your blog, and your darling little family. I have a blog too but it's private, so I have to send you an invitation, so send me a quick email when you get a chance, and we'll exchange address too. (jubird1223@yahoo.com) Thanks!
Hey Julie!
Cute picture, sounds like a fun trip...other than a sick hubby. Why do they think they are allowed to get sick on trips?
I keep forgetting to ask you this: Do you know any photo teachers that are good and teaching lessons in the next two weeks? I am going to Kenya and would love some (many) tips to make my pics more impressive.
Sorry about the random comment, but there it is.
Thanks!
Post a Comment