Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Halloween, just a little late.

Well Halloween has come and gone and the holidays and cold weather are vastly approaching. Because I forgot to take pictures on Halloween I had to have my kids reenact it. We got some looks our way, and also heard a kid ask his Dad where the heck we were going in our costumes, did we not know Halloween was over. Um yes I did, I just think I might be losing my mind a little bit, some of my friends can I agree with that. So if you have any words of advice on how to balance or make things a little less chaotic, please do tell.
Anyways Liv was Snow White, and Owen was the black spider man. They both had a grand ole time, and Liv was in heaven with all the candy, and Owen was just excited to run around the neighborhood with his best buddy, Cannon. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

8 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

They are adorable Julie.

The Brady Bunch said...

I LOVE their costumes!!!

Erin Bradley said...

I must admit that is pretty funny that little ms. photographer forgot to take pictures. I can laugh cuz I would do the same thing. Sure do love you!!!!

Clements Family said...

Well at least you took some pictures right?? Oh, and I want to see your pictures that you got back! Love your new header!

Anne-Marie said...

Your photography is just gorgeous Julie! And I love your new banner!

Spencer and Heather said...

Love it! How cute are they! Also, I love your new family pics!!

TC Jolley said...

Julie, I love your title picture... it's so cute and classic! Oh, and your photography is awesome!

Katie said...

Oh don't worry I never got any pictures of Mason in his costume either... I keep telling myself I need to get him dressed up again so I can take his pictures- but I have still yet to accomplish- and now it is December! Oh well- maybe next year!