Friday, March 12, 2010

Good thing its Friday.

This week I have felt like a hermit, and I am so glad that the weekend is finally here. I have started potty training Liv, and lets just say I wanted to throw in the towel on Tuesday. But I stuck with it, and I think we are a success (lets keep our fingers crossed.) And since Liv has spent this whole week in her unders Owen couldn't resist going pantless, and since we had our cute Nephew with us he got to do the same. Good job Liv!
My little bud has been on a twinkie craze lately! He gets so excited to have one after lunch (if I can hold him back that long), and surprisingly Liv doesn't like them so Owen gets to polish hers off as well.
Well I am just glad I made it through this week!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

cant wait to see you guys! is that a transformer owen is holding? Bring it! Easton is obsessed lately!!

Katie said...

I am feeling the same way these days! I know that I should start potty training Mason, but I just don't want to punish myself! Every weekend I tell myself, maybe next weekend! I just bought a new box of diapers at COSTCO, so I have bought myself some time!