I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of some of my presents, and my mom was excited to see what the kids would pick out for me this year; which were; black skinny jeans (Olivia) tie dye shirt (Owen) Junior mints (Owen and Liv). Looks like Chris reared them in a better direction than last year (remember the aqua butterfly maternity shirt, and guitar shirt?) I forgot to take a picture of the cutest apron that my friend Melea got for me, maybe I can post a picture with me cooking in it.










And this yummy cake was from my friend Heather from Dear Lizzy, so yummy!


6 comments:
Aw Happy Birthday! Looks like you got some good stuff :) I just have to tell you, I know I've only seen your Liv a few times but that last picture of you looks just like her to me! haha! Happy Bday again!
Well, what a horrible friend I am. Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like you had fun and had yummy treats. Have a great weekend!
Looks like a GOOD birthday!!
Looks like the perfect birthday! Glad you had a great day friend! XO
happy belated birthday julie! looks like a great day!
I've been so far off the blogging radar it ain't funny...anyway...so sorry I missed your Birthday! I think you are so sweet and funny and thoughtful and I just adore you. Glad it was a good one.
(I remember your butterfly maternity shirt from last year..)
Post a Comment