Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Park City and Hunter...

A week in Park City was utter bliss! I got to relax and not worry about cleaning, pictures, and regular housewife stuff, and instead I got to be with my whole family. It was so much fun and Owen had the hardest time leaving his cousins. The night after we got home he was crying in his bed and when I went in there he was holding two hotel keys and saying "I miss Park City". My Mom and Dad are the best for putting this together, and they are very much loved by all their grand kids!

Hunter is growing and has almost doubled in size since we got him. For the most part I love him, but he sure knows how to bug my kids and vice versa. My favorite part is when the kids are in bed and he mellows out and just hangs out with me and Chris. He is one cute puppy hu?

1 comment:

Clements Family said...

Hunter is getting so big. I am so jealous of your week vacation. i am needing one!