Probably most have you heard already, but Bunny Bradley passed away early this morning. I can't stop thinking about her and her family. It puts life in perspective real quick. Please help out her Husband Luke, and beautiful children by donating to any Zions bank.
Thanks Everyone. I love you Er Bear. Your heart is so sweet and I am so lucky to have a friend like you!
7 years ago


5 comments:
My sister just told me, and I didn't know her, just the Bradley's and it makes me so sad! When I'm in town I bike on that road all of the time, you are right about the perspective thing. It could happen to anyone!
I am so sorry i worked at alta view ER today and i heard through them... my heart goes out to Erin and the Bradley bunch.. They are in our hearts and prayers.. Jules, i love you, you are so great to Erin, i know you are hurting for her and we send loves your way also!!
Such sad, sad news. I hate to hear of young Mothers leaving little ones behind. Hugs to you Julie.
Hey Pretty lady. It was good to see you today, under really really sad circumstances however. Next time lets see each other under happy circumstances so we can chat and laugh. You are so so beautiful. Ps. . . I really need you to show me how to do the fancy dancy add a button html code thingy. . . I'm totally slow. . . and have tried for HOURS to figure it out. Kisses.
way cute blog!
Post a Comment