7 years ago
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Too young to drive.
While I was having a great time in Minnesota with my Sister in law, I get a text from Chris that said, " You are not going to believe what just happened." In a panic I called him to ask what was wrong. Well Olivia thought it would be fun to take the car for a spin. Somehow she was able to get it in neutral which brought the car to move down the driveway onto the neighbors sidewalk and then back up to the bottom of our driveway. Chris heard her crying as she was walking up the driveway, just to find that the car was no longer in the garage. I asked her over the phone if she was scared, and she replied yes I then asked if she would ever do it again and she replied yes. This is just an example of how are little Liv is. She is 3 years old and has already made the first attempt to drive our car isn't that a little young? I am just so grateful no one was playing in our yard and that no one got hurt. I wish Chris took pictures, but I am sure they were all just a little shaken up. Lets just hope this is the last time Liv attempts to do something like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Ummmm, Wow!
Yikes! That would scare the crap out of me!
What a little stinker pants. I didn't know you were out of town. You should have told me. I could have taken your little ones for you. Hope you had a fun time. Olivia is adorable, even if she almost took out your car :). Glad everyone is safe!
hey what happened to the other post?
Oh Olivia! I can't believe she did that! How lucky no one was hurt!
wow, i am so glad she is ok!!
Post a Comment