The day has finely come! Owen has been on the countdown now for weeks. Yesterday his nerves were a little strong and the poor guy hardly ate a thing. But this morning he was up and ready and couldn't wait to go. I gave in and let him pick his outfit, does he look sporty or what? First day was a success! I asked him if he had fun or was it a little boring, he replied kind of both.


5 comments:
Cute Owen! He looks so grown up...and his backpack is so big on him! I am glad his first day turned out good!
Cute little O! He is getting so big. Love his outfit!
Yay for Kindergarten!
He is getting so big! He looks so handsome! Did you cry?? Oh and that is hilarious about Liv and driving! Julie, you will have your hands full!!
Kindergarten is such a bittersweet day and it looks like Owen loved it!
Post a Comment