Done by the beautiful Brienne Poole, go here to see her work! Oh I love these so much. My kids were actually cooperative and loved little Ms. Brienne. I do have to say I like being on the other end of this much better. My whole day I was stressed about making sure my kids got rest so they wouldn't lose it by the end of the night. And making sure we were all ready to go and be out the door on time. So this helped give me a little compassion on my clients, you have it much harder than me. Anyways enjoy just a few of my favorites!
Julile- WOW! You look soooo BEAUTIFUL! I'm so jealous. What amazing photos. I wish we could get family pictures like this. I keep thinking we need to make a special trip to Utah for pictures. Would you take them- unphotgenic crew and all? Owen is such a doll, those blue eyes, to die for.
We are strangers, but mutual friends of Rose Collette. I saw your comment about your camera lens and came to check out your photography. I LOVE these pictures and this location, can I know where it took place? I need some new ones of my kids for Christmas cards! I would be so appreciative! michele.cloward@gmail.com
Sorry it took me so long to comment. I just got on and saw these. (I'm so behind on checking peeps blogs) You really look gorgeous in these, and the kids are darling. GREAT job to Brienne! Love all of them
14 comments:
So cute Julie! I LOVE your outfit. you look beautiful and you have the cutest family.
Love them! Your make up looks great too!
Julile- WOW! You look soooo BEAUTIFUL! I'm so jealous. What amazing photos. I wish we could get family pictures like this. I keep thinking we need to make a special trip to Utah for pictures. Would you take them- unphotgenic crew and all? Owen is such a doll, those blue eyes, to die for.
your family is GORGEOUS!!! i love all the pictures!!!
I hate to repeat everyone, but it is all true. Julie you look hot and your makeup is sooo pretty!
good thing i was able to help you pick your outfit out, or you wouldn't be getting all these compliments (see notes above). :)
oh those pictures are amazing!
i LOVE your outfit!
you are so pretty and you have such a cute family!!!
Julie this photos are great! You all look so good, but you look amazing!
Well thank you everyone! I have to give a big thanks to my friend Michelle who did my makeup. She did such a great job!
Beautiful!! The location is breathtaking. Your family is just gorgeous..She did an amazing job. Yes, I totally agree with Tamara, your just so pretty!
You are all such a beautiful bunch!! Gorgeous pictures.
We are strangers, but mutual friends of Rose Collette. I saw your comment about your camera lens and came to check out your photography. I LOVE these pictures and this location, can I know where it took place? I need some new ones of my kids for Christmas cards! I would be so appreciative!
michele.cloward@gmail.com
Sorry it took me so long to comment. I just got on and saw these. (I'm so behind on checking peeps blogs) You really look gorgeous in these, and the kids are darling. GREAT job to Brienne! Love all of them
Post a Comment