7 years ago
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Olivia's first day of Preschool..
To say she was even excited would be an understatement. Liv couldn't wait to get out of my car and go to school. I was lucky to even get these pictures because she was hurrying so fast to get inside. I think I was just as excited as her, because for me I had a whole two and a half hours to myself. I hate to see my kids grow up, but man it is kind of nice to have this freedom while they are gone!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a little cutie. I am doing Joy School with Judd and the first round was at my house. Boy, oh boy...what did I get myself into? They are cute but exhausted me in 2 hours.
Liv is so cute! I am glad she is so excited for preschool and I bet it is amazing to have 2 hours during the day to your self every once in a while.
Love you Livi...hope you have fun.
Love, Aislee
LOVE YOU WIBS!!! You are such a big girl!
Aunt Jamie
Post a Comment