This year we decided to do a talent show for the kids and it was so much fun! Owens talent was his many cool slam dunks, and Livs was singing I love to see the temple! My little Neice, Aislee, danced a beautiful ballet number to silent night. Easton did his fighter song and Bremen took photos and drank his water! This was definitely the highlight of our night!
So cute. I sure do miss seeing you. I was talking to Jill and we decided we need a little girl's night out. One of these nights we will have to leave the children, eat fattening food, and watch a chick flick. See you on Thursday. I am very excited.
1 comment:
So cute. I sure do miss seeing you. I was talking to Jill and we decided we need a little girl's night out. One of these nights we will have to leave the children, eat fattening food, and watch a chick flick. See you on Thursday. I am very excited.
Post a Comment