Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weekend with the Bradleys

We had so much fun in Park City with our best buddies, the Bradleys! Owen and Olivia had so much fun with their friends, Afton and Hudson. They even got to play with some of their cute cousins. Evan was a champ the whole time, and pretty much just snoozed away while we enjoyed swimming at the pool.
Untitled-2
DSC_4263-web
DSC_4277-web
DSC_4260-web
Untitled-1
Untitled-4
Untitled-3
DSC_4316-web
Olivia and I wanted to take this little gem home with the us, she seriously was the cutest thing!
DSC_4309-web
DSC_4317-webv
DSC_4297-web
This picture just makes me laugh! Erin was trying to teach the kids a Sunday lesson since we didn't make it to church. The kids were not cooperating at all, and my sweet little Erin was so patient like always. I just love my friend and her cute family, Thanks for the wonderful trip!

2 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

as always, we had so much fun with you guys! we are ready to go back when you are:).

The Neilson Family said...

How fun!! I'm jealous you guys spent the weekend together! Glad you guys had so much fun. See you soon!