Saturday, August 13, 2011

Evan 4 months old and a date night at Cecret Lake

Evan's 4 month stats:
Length: 24 1/2 inches
Weight: 15 lbs. 3 oz.

To be perfectly honest I have had a hard week and this date night is exactly what I needed. Owen and Olivia were with Grandma and Grandpa Burton doing some school shopping and sleeping over while Evan hung out with me and Chris! I think I was warned that three was going to be hard but geez I thought I would do awesome at it...not so much. This has been a huge adjustment for me, and really I just have to take it one day at a time. Thank goodness for Owen he is such a big helper and I'm so grateful for him. As for Olivia...she is sweet but she could be a little sweeter! I love her to bits but she requires a lot from me. Olivia I know you are going to read this one day and you will probably have a little girl just like you, and then you will tell me how sorry you were and make up for it then just like I am doing to my mom now!
But really isn't my little Evan just so dang cute I really could eat those cheeks!
DSC_6026-web
Untitled-2
DSC_6049-web
Untitled-3
Untitled-4
DSC_5974-web
Untitled-1
DSC_6043-web
DSC_6042-web
DSC_6039-web
DSC_6053-web

3 comments:

Clements Family said...

Oh...look at all those pix of Evan smiling. Cute cute cute! I am sorry you had a hard week. I will still Liv from you this week:) Love you!

The Neilson Family said...

I love these pictures Julie. Sorry you had a challenging week. We all have them for sure. So glad you were able to have some you guys time. Love ya!!

The Brady Bunch said...

Cute pictures! He is such a cute baby.