Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Olivia

My little princess is 4 today! This is such a bittersweet moment for me because I don't want her to grow up so fast, but I'm excited for her to be a little older and see what that has to bring us (and to be honest lets hope we are getting out of the terrible 3's!) I asked her what she wanted me to make her for her special birthday breakfast and she said a Costco hot dog, yum! And for lunch she wants Chick Fil A...hmmmm we might just be hitting up all the fast food joints. Happy Birthday my sweet little scrumptious muffin!
DSC_4510-web
DSC_4416-web

4 comments:

Burns Family said...

Happy Birthday cute little Olivia girl!!!

Spencer and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Love these pictures!!

Clements Family said...

Happy birthday sweet girl. We just love you...and Bella misses you!!!

The Brady Bunch said...

She's such a doll!