My dear sweet Owen,
I can't believe this day has come so fast. We have both been so excited, but now that it is here it feels very bittersweet. You are such a big help around the house and now you will spend most of your time in a classroom. You were so cute to watch today, you came up all dressed and ready and told me that your bed and room were already clean so not to worry about it. It was so fun to see you for lunch and talk about the first part of your day, and even Daddy made a surprise visit. Last night Dad gave you a blessing and I couldn't keep my eyes closed you looked so big sitting and folding your arms while receiving your blessing. I know that you are going to be something big and special in this world! You have such an amazing heart and to be honest I look up to you! I love you more than anything and could not have been blessed with a more sweeter little boy. Olivia and Evan are so lucky to have the best big brother ever! Big kisses and hugs!
Love,
Your Mom
P.s. You made a little note that says Julie on it with hearts and you told me that whenever you feel sad at school that you would pull that out and it would make you feel better!


5 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute. It was fun visiting with you today.
Julie that made me get a little teary eyed. What a sweet little boy.
Oh, I love that he made your name on a heart. SO SWEET!!!
that is the sweetest thing ever! we love little owen!!
Oh, handsome, sweet Owen! I can't believe he is in first grade. You are so lucky to have Mrs. Shumway. She is amazing!
Post a Comment