Thursday, October 13, 2011

Evan 6 months old.

My little buddy is 6 months old today! I am quite obsessed with everything he does. Lately he has been eating baby food, and loves it! He still likes to get up several times in the night which I have tried the cry out method but it is too hard maybe I will give it another try in a month. He is such a happy little thing and loves to be entertained by Owen and Olivia. Happy 6 months today little one! Love you to the moon and back!
6 month stats:
17 lbs.
25.5 inches


6 comments:

Clements Family said...

He is such a happy sweet boy...we just love him!

Amanda Bowen said...

Seriously...could he be any cuter. Oh, I just want to squeeze him!

Brad and Jade said...

Oh he is so freaking cute! Love these pictures!

The Brady Bunch said...

He is adorable!

Branching Out Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Burns Family said...

Oh...he is seriously a dream!!!