I am completely smitten with this boy. I get jealous when other people hold him and I just always want to be with him! It is very apparent that I indeed favor this little one. Owen told me the other day that he wishes he was a baby because then he would get treated better, ouch! Evan is at such a fun age, and I would really like to pause time. He is getting his bottom two teeth which is not fun at times, but other than that he is a happy boy! Evan just learned how to sit up and I love this last picture because you can see he is still kind of new at it.

Kaplut...
3 comments:
He is just so stinkin cute!! Love him!
Oh jeez he is cute. I love him.
He's sooo cute. Have I even met him yet? Geez!
Post a Comment