Monday, February 13, 2012

Evan 10 months old

My little buddy is 10 months old today and I am wanting this age to stick around for a bit. He is my little friend and my sweetheart! When I am in the room he only wants me and will cry until he gets his way. I think Chris, Owen and Olivia aren't too happy that they are not his favorite, but I have to remind them that the time will come soon enough and then I will no longer be his favorite but they will, so please let me soak all this in! This last week he has refused taking his binky which at first I was a little sad, but now I won't have to worry about the binky fairy coming when he is 2 (or maybe 3..) He is a very loved little boy in our house and we all are quite obsessed! Happy 10 months little lover boy!





1 comment:

Clements Family said...

Love the picture of the kiss on his cheek. He is so stinkin cute!