7 years ago
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Owen's Sparta team
Owen has been so excited to play up a year this year! He has been so busy with practices and I was hoping we would have a break in the summer but nope he practices two times a week and soon we will be adding more practices and games! He lives and breaths soccer and when he is not playing it he is either watching it on the TV or playing soccer games on the ipad. And as for his wardrobe, everyday he is wearing a jersey or soccer attire. I am already prepping him for when school starts that I get to pick two outfits and then he can pick one! He is a funny boy and is such a help to me with Evan, but we are getting into this stage where he is learning to talk back and manipulate me, 7 years old seems a little young to already be starting that. Looks like I have a lot to look forward too, yikes;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment