Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Baby Number Four

I have been tossing and turning all night with all these mixed emotions. Last night we went to Fetal Fotos to find out if this little nugget was a boy or girl. This is my last pregnancy and I knew I would be happy either way, but was really hoping for one more little girl. I am not ready to part with my little pink frilly things, baby bows (which have come a long way even since Olivia was born), and was ready for a changeup since just having Evan. But I was wrong and when he said boy I teared up a little. I felt sad that there was not going to be any more girls in our family but then I felt guilty for feeling sad. I just keep looking into my future; I will have to deal or I guess love 3 daughter in laws who might take my sons away. Olivia won't have that sister to grow up with to talk with and trade clothes and share her secrets with. But I guess I need to keep positive and look at all the good; Evan will have a best friend who will be just 2 short years behind him, Olivia will have three special bodyguards, and I will get to love one more momma's boy! So here is to one more and last pregnancy! I can't wait to meet you littly boy!

No comments: