7 years ago
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Evan's surgery
A couple weeks ago we found a little lump in Evan's scrotum. Immediately my doctor recommended us to a specialist up at Primary's, we then scheduled to have it removed a week later. It was such a whirlwind and everything happened so fast. I was mentally okay with everything and wasn't too worried until the night before the surgery. It was so heartbreaking to think if something were to go wrong or if he would have trouble with the medicine to knock him out. But prayers were answered and that morning ended up being really calm and went very smooth. Evan had to fast until his surgery which was at 10:00 a.m. surprising he did really well and only asked for his bottle once, but after I told him he couldn't have one until after the doctors he simply replied, Okay. I am so grateful for modern day medicine and thankfully it was a cyst that was easily removed. He was a little nauseous right after surgery, but bounced right back after that day! I am so glad that it is over and everything turned out great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment