I am so glad that we all still keep in touch. I am so proud of everyone and what everyone has accomplished in their lives. You all are examples to me and I am blessed to know each one of you. Some of us go way way back. Erin I can't believe that we have known each other since 1st grade, who would've thought we would survive those everyday quarrels and long walks to each others house where we would meet up at the mean boys house. Man so many memories and now I can't wait for out little kidlets to grow up with each other. (And Erin your more than worthy for my blog.) Love you all!
7 years ago


8 comments:
Cute pictures! Getting with friends is the best! You all look so pretty!
What a beautiful group of friends! That is so great that you all still get together! ; )
Julie, you and your friends are so pretty! I LOVE getting together with my friends, there is nothing quite like it! Tell Erin I said HI... and to get her own blog going!!!
hey julie that looks like so much fun i havent seen any of those girls forever. do you think that if i didnt go to jordan that i would still be friends with you guys. that is really weird to think about how is holly doing? who is married? and how are you doing.
You're a peeker huh?
Yeah, it's been so fun to have our little boy around. He is now 10 weeks old and growing fast. Looks like you have a fun little family to keep you busy. That's neat that you still get together with so many old friends. I haven't even seen pictures of so many of them since we graduated. Tell them hello for me if you see them. Hope all is well.
Wow I feel so priviledged to have earned a spot on the Burton Blog. Jewels thanks for being such a great friend. You are the best!!
Love you, Erin
Cute girls! Were you guys at Ashley's house? We live in the same neighborhood.
email me at egwaltonATgmailDOTcom and tell me how many vinyl's you want, and your address...THANKS!
Post a Comment