Monday, February 4, 2008

Bad stinkin weather=Very sick kids






So it all started last week when Owen and I would go out and shovel the snow after a couple of our big storms. Well along came Croup wednesday night, and it is so scary. I wanted to take him in to the hospital so bad, but you can do alot of treatments at home like take him outside to breathe the cold air, or a steamed shower (Which worked really well.) So now I had to worry about my sweet Olivia getting it and sure enough Saturday night.....Croup. Luckily hers wasn't as bad like Owen's (as you can tell by the pictures.) So it looks like this week we will all be staying indoors. Which does have a couple of pluses, such as, getting to stay in your pajamas all day (me too! Since I am taking care of my kids right?) playing hi-ho cherry-o all day, watching the disney channel, sometimes I can sneak in a couple of soap operas or MTV. Hopefully this bad weather and sick days will go away!

4 comments:

Anika said...

Your kids are so cute even when they're sick! We moved to Sandy- to the Quarry Bend townhouses. They are where the old gravel pit used to be! We really like it!

TC Jolley said...

That sucks. I hate cold weather and sickness... hang in there, summer is over the horizon... right?!?! Anyway, your kiddo's are cute! Oh, and by the way, I tagged you so do it or I'll stalk you :)

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

That sucks Jules, but here are my two positives for you... Owen has the cutest little gruffy voice and you can watch our guilty pleasure MTV. I hope they get better soon. Loves!

Staci Davies said...

Even with the weather not as cool all the germs are going around. My youngest just got croup a few days ago. It is really scary! They gave her a shot yesterday, I hope it helps....and I've tried the tricks you were talking about. It's no fun when they don't feel good. Your kids are adorable. Take CAre!