Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A little bit of an obssesion....



Lately Owen has been sleeping, eating, dreaming, and praying of Tennis. He loves this sport so much and talks about it everyday. He looks so forward to Saturday when he can go play with his Dad. He is actually quite good at it too for a 3 year old. Just last night he said in his prayers, "Please help Danda Ricki find a tennis racket, Please help Danda Jojo (his great grandma Jody) play tennis, Please help Jamie and Azy to play tennis." It is so funny.
Oh and to play tennis you have to be wearing a tennis shirt (underarmor shirt), If you don't have one you need to go buy one. He will not allow you to wear anything else. So Grandma Ricki, Grandma Jojo, Jamie, and Aisy we will see you on the courts this Saturday.

5 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

Wow Julie, he is so dang cute. He is looking so old and handsome. I wonder why he doesn't want me to play tennis?

Jacy said...

That is a cute picture of Owen and his Daddy wearing their Underarmor shirts ready to play tennis!!! You guys are the cutest parents! : )

Jamie said...

Hey Buddy Owen, I need to find me an underarmor shirt I guess, I've always wanted one!!!!!
Aisy too, I hope I can find a pink one.
LOVE YOU BUDDY!

Jason and Heidi said...

Hello Julie!! I found your blog and I wanted to say hi!! You have the cutest kids and I am so happy for you!

TC Jolley said...

He's such a little man! He's adorable! Go Owen!