Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring has Sprung

We had such a great Easter! I love this time of year, and the weather was just perfect. Owen was so excited that the Easter Bunny came to his house, and had so much fun finding all the eggs he left. He even managed to save a couple for Olivia, but ended up taking them back from her. And Olivia loved watching Owen and chewing on the plastic eggs, and looking so cute in her Easter dress.

Later for dinner we went to my parents house for a barbecue. We had such a blast, and Owen loved sitting by the fire pit with his Grandpa roasting some marshmellows. Websters I am so glad this is the last Holiday we will have to spend without you. Can't wait until you move closer. Olivia is going to need Aislee to play with soon.


Mom and Dad you are the best! We had so much fun. Owen and Olivia are so lucky to have such great grandparents. They absolutely adore you both! Thank you for spending so much time with them. Love you.

6 comments:

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Oh the memories. When I saw your parents backyard I started to smile. Your kids look like they had a great time. I love the chair Olivia is sitting on in the first picture. So presch!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Julie...Olivia's Easter dress is adorable! You needed a little girl to play dress up with, Im glad you have her now!!! Owen is such a stud...at least he tried to share his eggs for a minute, it's the thought that counts right!

Andy said...

I want to see a picture of Olivia wearing your dad's glasses because I think they could be twins. Can't wait till we can have some campfire at the Burtons too.

Bowman Family said...

I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful Easter. And you are right you do have wonderful parents and I am sure they are awesome grandparents.

Jacy said...

What a fun Easter! Owen and Olivia have some darling grandparents!! The picture of roasting marshmallows with Grandpa is so cute!!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Hi Julie,
Tell Jill to start a blog! Your kids are so adorable! I've heard that you are a really great mom too! I still just picture the little Julie goofing around in middle school sitting at my bar at my old house. You crack me up!
-Ashley