Julie I love your blog. It is really cute!! We really wanted to go to the tulip festival, but we never made it over. Thanks for coming over to watch the jazz game. We will have to get together more often. Thanks for being such great neighbors. -Linda Noble
7 comments:
Your pictures are getting so good. I love these ones.
Jewels I am impressed. you need to come take some pictures of my monsters.
One word. AMAZING! way to go! we miss you guys! we will have to play soon!!! hope all is well!!!
I hope you guys come to my class on Wednesday. We need to get together soon!
Hey way cute pictures! How are you doing? Miss ya!
pretty pictures!!! I'm thinking you may not need classes. : )
Julie I love your blog. It is really cute!! We really wanted to go to the tulip festival, but we never made it over. Thanks for coming over to watch the jazz game. We will have to get together more often. Thanks for being such great neighbors.
-Linda Noble
Post a Comment