I have been a little obsessed with this great weather. I wish it could stay like this all summer long, well maybe just a little warmer. We have been busy playing outside, hanging out with friends, taking pictures and doing yard work (Mostly Chris.) And my sweet Olivia is growing up so fast. She is growing into her cute little spunky personality. Chris told me this morning that she was going to be just like me. ( I don't think he meant that about my good qualities.)
Tomorrow is Mothers day and I look forward to it every year. Chris and the kids spoil me every time. I love being a mom!!! I love all the rewards that come with it. I am so blessed to have a great Mom. She has definitely been a great example to me. I love love you, Mom!
Jamie, I can't wait for you to move. Everyday Owen is asking if Aisy and Jamie are going to move closer to the tennis courts (The ones right by are house. I think that is his way of acknowledging that you are moving closer to us.) So so excited!


3 comments:
Julie, your pics are getting really good, I LOVE the one of Owen on a bike! We are so excited to move home, I just started to cry when you said how Owey is excited. SEE YOU SOON!
PS I want to start seeing samples of house pictures, I'm really hoping that when you are in St George at the end of May, you can take pics of my project for me. I need to start my portfolio! LOVE YOU! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Julie you pictures are great! Happy belated Mother's Day, you are a great mommy! Have a good day!
Awesome pics! I'm so impressed. It's fun to see pictures of your kids. Olivia is darling. She's changed so much since we saw her in September.
Post a Comment