Monday, May 19, 2008

Best buddies


Owen loved having Aisers here this last week to play. Olivia loved to watch Easton, and laugh at him, but he wasn't so sure about her. If ever Grandpa or Grandma was holding Olivia, and not him, he would get pretty upset.
Owen didn't get stuck playing prince or having to dance like cinderella this time, except Owen did want to play with babydolls, he loves babies!
They are so cute together, and sometimes fight like siblings. On the way and back from the zoo, Aisley was singing to loud and Owen was getting pretty mad, but hey that gave her all the more reason to sing even just a little louder. And then Owen would do the same back to her. But I have to say these guys are great buddies. And Owen is so happy that she is only a couple of hours away, instead of being in Pennsylvania!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

they are so cute!! I too am excited they are closer!!! Hey do you have an invite to my blog? Jamie said you didnt'? you can email me at mlasharp@gmail.com with your email address! Hope your doing well! Your pictures are so cute!!

Jamie said...

HI JU, LOVE THOSE CUTE PICTURES!
We are so excited to be so close too! And yes, Aislee LOVES to bug. Cute Owey! And Wibs!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Those pictures are soo cute! That's so fun that they are such little buddies.

The Dumas Family said...

Thank you so much for the yummy peanut butter bars! My family LOVED them. They were so good. You are so sweet! I hope we can schedule a play date soon. Call me when you get back from St. George. Be safe and have a great time!

Katie said...

Hey it is now time to update YOUR blog... look whos slacking now! We really need to get together again soon. I was down at a golf tournament at Thanksgiving Point last week for work and I kept thinking that I need to call you! Lets get together again soon! I want you to practice with your new camera on Mason! Even though it isn't so new anymore!

britney said...

hey julie how are you doing call me when you guys get together next time call me i would love to see all of you.