7 years ago
Friday, August 15, 2008
Families are Forever
I have been thinking about making my blog private, but then I have come across some blogs, that have inspired me, strengthened my testimony, made me happy and content that I am a mother, one of the greatest blessings that I can have on this earth. There are times I get discouraged thinking about what I have accomplished or achieved. I haven't been to college, or traveled the world. But I have found through other peoples trials that that stuff doesn't matter. I am a mom who has a duty to raise my beautiful Children to show them and teach them the ways of our Heavenly Father. To show them the happiness that comes with living the gospel and striving to be more like him. Thank you to some of the most beautiful, spiritual, loving and enduring moms that have shared their stories, testimonies of heartache and unimaginale pain on their blogs, you give me strength and have enriched my life. It is so easy to get caught up in the everyday, worldly wants and needs. But it feels so good to be able to feel the spirit through other peoples testimony. I know my blog will never be as inspirational as some. But I do have a strong testimony of our loving Heavenly Father, and our dear friend, brother Jesus Christ. I love the plan of Salvation and what comfort that brings to me. I know that my dear family is an eternal family. They are my family forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
What a good way to put it Ju. I agree with you, it really makes you appreciate your life and family so much. Your a great mom and your kids are lucky to have you. Love You!
Julie-
Of course you can put a link! That would be great, we would be honored. You and your family are darling. Just darling. Thank you for loving a stranger. That is a gift.
It is amazing on some moms can be so strong through the trials that they face. It really makes you take a look at your own life and see how blessed we all are. I have a friend that is going through so much with her daughter right now and everytime I read her blog it gives me strength and comfort when I wish that I could do that for her. I love your idea of having inspirational blogs on your blog. I just might have to copy that idea. If you want to check out my friends blog it is tanandave.blogspot.com
What a great post Julie! A great blog to check out is adailyscoop.blogspot.com it is so amazing.
Hi Julie! This is Logan(Putnam), hopefully you remember me. I found your blog through Erin's. How are you? You have such a darling little family! Are you, by chance, living in Lehi?
Hey Julie, this is Erin from the Sisters Cafe. I hope you don't mind me coming to your blog. You have the cutest family! And I love this blog post; you have a beautiful testimony, and I think it's really neat that you shared it.
Yes, of course you can put a link to the Sisters' Cafe on your blog. We would be flattered. :) It makes me happy that you have liked our recipes. I love to hear that!
Hi Julie, I'm Vanessa and I saw your lovely comment on Sheye's blog. You have a beautiful family - you have been truly blessed, thank you for inspiring other Mums like me, Vanessa xxx
Julie, you are so amazing! What a great spirit and testimony you have! I am so greatful to have you as a friend, thank you for this reminder of whats truely important in life!
Julie,
I am so glad you like Erin's blog. I wish I had time to make some of them. Maybe soon....
Hope all is well.
See you soon.
Lindsay
Post a Comment