Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mathews family reunion

Every year we have a family reunion at my grandma's cabin up past Heber. Last year we weren't able to go cause Livs was just born. But this year we went and it was alot of fun. I don't get to see my Mom's side of the family that often, so it is nice to be there with everyone for a couple of days. Owen loves camping, and being outdoors. Every morning since we've gotten back he asks when we are going camping next. If only his mom loved it just as much as he did.


Livs loved the big swing, but Owen not so much. It took him a good day to even think about going on it, but once he did it he loved it. He is so stubborn, he must get that from his dad, right?

Holding his new friend. By his facial expression it looks like he feels the same way I feel about little snakes.

Olivia loved playing in the river, but I could not keep my eyes off of her for a second, or a handful of yummy rocks and dirt were in her mouth.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ju that was fun, wasn't it......k well i've FINALLY updated my blog, you might want to check it out!

Bowman Family said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun, misses Olivia eating dirt. I wish I enjoyed camping more I know it would make Mark really happy.