Saturday, September 6, 2008

In Owen's eyes....



......I am the best human in the world, the sweetest mom, and the cutest girl on the block (I am not %100 that he said this, but when I asked him if that is what he said, he replied "yes". Great! I'll take it.) And this was all said to me in one day. Our morning ritual usually goes as follows; Make him a waffle, he replies "Thank you" get his chocolate milk ready, (he prepares it, I think this might be the highlight of his day), he replies, "Thank you" when he is done, wash him up and turn on his cartoons. This is when they all start flowing out, Your so sweet, I love you soooo much, Your so cute. Wow if only it could stay like that through the day. Oh well atleast it will all start back up the next morning. Owen, I think your the cutest, sweetest, most patient trying boy on the block, and I love you sooooo much.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Carter's said...

How cute is your son! My gosh! You have the cutest family!

Jacy said...

too cute!

Shelly Geller said...

Cute cute picture! What lens did you use? How did you get so close to his face? So cute.