Today Owen had a good day, I think a miracle took place. Owen you did it! You said, " I can keep the commandments" in front of our whole ward and your family. Strangely I was the one with butterflies in my stomach the whole time hoping that a scene wasn't about to take place, but nope you walked right up to the podium (with me crawling behind you) and said it, but you had to repeat it a second time, because it was very quiet. I really don't know how it happened, but it did. We both walked back to our seats, why I strongly fought back the tears. Owen thank you for letting the spirit help you today.
(FYI, I wasn't being one of those panic, frantic moms following my little boy around making sure he would be the best, I had to sit up there with our 7 year old class, and Owen opted to sit by me instead of his class. So when it was his time to go and say his part, he asked for my help. Hence me crawling behind him.)
On a different note. Our little Liv is walking, and she loves to be applauded for her new accomplishment. She also loves pointing and discovering new things. She has found flys very fascinating, and birds. I love her, I love the smell and feel of her hair, I love kissing her chubby cheeks, I love cuddling and singing her songs before bed, I love getting her out of bed in the morning, I love that she loves me, and she knows that I am her mom. I am a proud mom today!



4 comments:
Yeah for Owen!! Chris said last night that he didn't think he would even go up there. That is so neat. I am sorry we missed it Tell Owen we are so proud of him!
Hope the computer works good. I can't wait to see Olivia walking. I can't even remember Kayden walking. How sad it is that we quickly forget all the momentous occasions...good thing we have cameras and video cameras. I think I need to use mine more.
yahoo for both. what great kids you have!!!! i love them. your a great mom!!! they will love reading these things about them when they are older....and how devoted you are. gold stars for all of you
You are a great mom! I have to say I was proud of Owen to for saying his part! I am sure it was hard for him! I haven't seen Olivia walking yet! How exciting though!!!
How was yours and Owen's date? I'm sad we couldn't make it. I can't believe Livy is walking. CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment