this is the one my sister in law loves (and it may be slightly different for Nikon- and I would have her get in touch with you about more...but she just had a baby like- 3 hours ago! we are so excited)
good luck with your weekend photo shoot! you will be great! can't wait to see what you come up with
I have never seen a cuter picture than the one below of Olivia!!! You need to get the biggest picture possible of that and frame it all over your house:)
Hey Julie! How are you?! I haven't seen you for so long. You have a beautiful family! I found you through Linds and Cole. Hope you're doing awesome! I didn't know you were a photographer. I'm trying to get into that right now too. There's alot to it. :) Keep in touch!
9 comments:
Hey Julie-
so here's the scoop on flashes:
light output
swivel head
speedlight
580ex2
this is the one my sister in law loves (and it may be slightly different for Nikon- and I would have her get in touch with you about more...but she just had a baby like- 3 hours ago! we are so excited)
good luck with your weekend photo shoot! you will be great! can't wait to see what you come up with
Seriously...your family is so stinking cute!!! Love the blog and Love all the pics :)
I have never seen a cuter picture than the one below of Olivia!!! You need to get the biggest picture possible of that and frame it all over your house:)
Ju, it's crazy how much she looks like you in this pic.......SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Hey Julie! How are you?! I haven't seen you for so long. You have a beautiful family! I found you through Linds and Cole. Hope you're doing awesome! I didn't know you were a photographer. I'm trying to get into that right now too. There's alot to it. :) Keep in touch!
What a cool picture!
I love that cookie is in the top three words. The life of a toddler.
that is the most beautiful picture! She looks just like you!!!
She is so cute! She does look just like her mom!!! Love her first words!
That's the best picture of Liv. Pretty dang cute!
Post a Comment