
I bought MAC eyeshadow for my first time, and love it! I'm interested to know what your favorite MAC product is? Let me know because I want to buy some more.
I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO MY BIG SIS, JAMIE, THANK YOU! That was fun, just going shopping me and you. Lets do that way more often.


12 comments:
That is so crazy Julie i just bought my first things about a week ago. I love there eyeliner. It always looks so great on and you don't have to sharpen it. It is a twist pen.
Julie,
I love MAC too! I use the eyeshadow called trax. I also use a lipstick calledf rost. Those are a few of my favorites!
Julie,
I love MAC too! I use the eyeshadow called trax. I also use a lipstick calledf rost. Those are a few of my favorites!
I am a MAC brat. I use everything and own almost every color eye shadow! They are the best! Jest is one of my favorites... also Honey Lust and Seedy Pearl. But seriously, there's so many. I just happened across your blog... we went to high school together... not sure if you know who I am but anyways.. had to comment since I LOVE mac :) Their Studio Fix powder Foundation is also amazing!
Thanks guys! Has anyone tried their mascara?
Julie, why don't you say who got you into MAC...I'd like some credit! Okay, I love their mascara...the new kind.. called Lush lash...the tube is flexible so you can get every last bit out, and the applicator/wand part is by far the best I've ever had! I do also like their lash primer. It really makes a difference....oh and their makeup remover wipes...very handy!!!
And their blush in warm soul.....I LOVE IT ALL!!!!
i love their paint pot! you put it on before your put your eyeshadow on and it helps keep it on! I love bare study in it!
I have used their mascara! It's great but, I think Lancome has the best mascara! Love the pictures of Olivia!
Jules, if you are using the eyeshadows, you have to have the Shadestick too... it goes onfirst and makes it so the shadow lasts ALL day... and does not smear off! I have about 30 different MAC eyeshadows and I LOVE them all... I really think that it is an addiction!
I've been a MAC makeup artist for the past ten years, so I'm a little partial, but yes, I love MAC!
Try their lustreglass lip gloss-by far my favorite! Love the studiofix & blot powders & their waterproof eyeliners are the best & easy to smudge for the smokey look.
Don't like their mascaras. The X is the best, but still nothing beats L'oreal voluminous in my opinion.
There.
My two cents.
Your the cutest, Julie.
I like their gel eyeliner. It goes on so smooth........Love it!
thats all i use is mac for eye shadow, bronzer and sometimes mascara. My favorite pink color os jest.. u wouldlove it!
Post a Comment