Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Best Friends!



Owen you are the best big brother, you include Liv in everything you do. You were so nice and shared your twinkie with her today, and also let her play with your hats. You made her laugh so hard at lunch that she couldn't even focus on eating her cookie. I love my two little buddies!

4 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Cute brother and sister! They should be in magazines.

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

hey julie!!! how is everything going? i am getting married and would love to send you an invite.. can i get your address? your family is adorable!! i have missed you!! i have a blog (still working on making it cute!!) its jaredandmiriammarshall.blogspot.com
i am getting married may 23rd in the draper temple!! WOO HOO its about time i know!! feel free to email me @ mika700@hotmail.com!!aloha, Miriam

Jill said...

You have BEAUTIFUL kids Julie! Great looking family! I forgot to put you on my blog so I almost lost you. ha ha Hopefully we can keep in touch. ;)

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.