I wanted to get this book for Christmas, but I guess all my hinting failed to make sense to Chris. Lucky me, my friend Erin let me borrow it. I loved it! I couldn't put it down. I know our lives are completely different than they were back then. But I honestly feel like I can't complain. Joseph and Emma struggled and sacrificed so much. I could relate to Emma as a mother, and truly felt her pain in all her trials. I can't believe how much the mormons were persecuted. I don't understand it. I'm so grateful for their much endurance so that I can have the knowledge of the gospel and the comfort it brings me daily.
7 years ago



7 comments:
Erin told me about this book as well. I am glad to hear that you liked as much as she did, i'll have to read it.
Let's get together next week. I'll call ya monday and see what your plan are! Have a good weekend!
Hey cute girl...loved seeing you at the Walmart this wonderful day :) so...I am way excited to do this headband for you! Let me know if there is anything else you want.
I just bought it tonight. Now I've gotta find some time between school and Leila to read it, I'm excited!
Julie,
That looks like a great book! Thanks for he idea I will have to go and get it! See you soon!
Oh I am so glad you finished it! I am going to buy it this week to read on the plane! Yea!!
Julie, I lost your phone number - will you call me when you can 801-331-8897? Thanks Linds
Glad you enjoyed it! I am kind of fascinated by Emmma. I think we should start a book club.
Post a Comment