Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I love Photography!

I had so much fun with Jessica Kettle today. I am loving these pictures that she helped me with. I definitely would recommend doing a mentoring sessions with her, she is sooo talented and very helpful. Thank you Erin and Addison, you both were the perfect models.

Pictures with Jessica KettlePictures with Jessica Kettle

10 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

Oh Ju I had so much fun today! Thanks for thinking of us. You are truly amazing and I can't wait to see what comes of your photography business. You are FOR REAL talented and I am so excited for you! I love you!!!

Burns Family said...

you are seriously amazing...all your pictures turn out so good. We will for sure be coming to you for Finns next photo shoot :)

The Neilson Family said...

Julie you are amazing! Love those pictures! I am excited to have you take some pictures of us. Once again Happy Birthday!!! Do whatever you would like! Love ya!

Clements Family said...

I love them! Lets set a date for Bella! I hope you have the greatest birthday!

Burtons said...

Julie,

You are so amazing. I need you to come take my kids pictures (yes kids I bought my dog an Easter dress - pathetic I know but she is the girl I always wanted!!!). Let me know when you can do it and let's pick a day to do it outside..you choose the place.

Lindsay

The Dumas Family said...

Those are so great, Julie! I am so proud of you. I can't believe how good you've become in such a short time. I can't wait to have you take our pictures. Erin looks beautiful, as always!

Mandy said...

I love the pictures Julie! Happy Birthday!!! I am excited for you to take our pictures on Tuesday night. See you soon.

Mandy said...

I love the pictures Julie! Happy Birthday!!! I am excited for you to take our pictures on Tuesday night. See you soon.

Jessica Kettle said...

hey girl! I had so much fun shooting with you and getting to know you this week. and i'm for real obsessed with that first pic. i mean really, it's beyond perfect! way to go!

Ashley Blackburn said...

who's that hot girl?? Oh that's Erin!!!