Oh Liv if only you were good today you would have been able to get that princess umbrella. But instead you decided to make a scene at the store because I wouldn't let you open the umbrella in fear of you poking someones eye out. I couldn't give into you today, I am afraid I do that too much. So today I put my foot down and we walked out of the store with only Owen holding his sponge bob umbrella. You were sad, but maybe tomorrow will be better.

This picture was taken yesterday while I was taking Bre's pictures. She is a lot harder to photograph than Bremen.
7 comments:
Sad! I can't imagine sweet innocent little Liv throwing a fit. Hopefully she gets it soon. I love this picture of her.
Oh girls are so much fun! DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA. It's a good thing they are so cute!
Oh Olivia...I sure hope you can get an umbrella tomorrow.
Love her Julie...she is so adorable!
Way to be a strong mom!! I need to do that more often...
Hey Julie, your kids are so cute and I LOVE your photography blog, you have an amazing talent!
Logan
What a cute picture of her!
Good for you for putting your foot down. I know it's hard, especially in public when they're freaking out.
Good for you Jewls! Stand up and teach those kids who's boss!
Post a Comment