Monday, April 6, 2009

Owen's cute friend Kanoa came over last week, and fortunately for me he left his adorable hat. I had to bribe Owen to wear it for just a moment while I snapped some photos of him with it on. I wish he loved to wear hats, because they add so much character especially in photos. So thanks to you Kanoa I was able to get some of these cute pics. Oh and of course Liv had to put on a hat and have her pictures taken. She loves to do what her brother is doing.


5 comments:

Dash Of Sass said...

Jules!!! I lost your number! Send it over to me! also i need some new picts soon of Crew. I am loving the new lens and how it makes everything look so great! you are amazing!!!! love ya! Whit

Anne-Marie said...

He loved playing with Owen! (and I just showed him this post with his hat. he thought that was funny, because he was worried that he lost it)

Can we have Owen over on Friday? I'll just pick him up with Kanoa?

Clements Family said...

So cute...I love the one of Owen with his hand over one eye! And I love Olivia's hat!

Ashley and Ezra said...

He is such a stud! Cute pics Jewls

The Brady Bunch said...

Your kids are good lookin' little people!!!!