Wow there is so much more important things I could be doing right now then blogging, but lucky for me my kids were a little more camera friendly today. I was getting set up for a newborn shoot, and they were my little test shots. Oh I love them so much! Liv tuned two and still haven't had time to blog about it. Geez how do people keep up?

9 comments:
Adorable!!! I sure love those kids! They are so lucky to have such a great mom (and one that takes great pictures).
Beautiful Children! You must be so proud! Love ya
Love the backdrop! Great shots of your beautiful kiddos!!!
Those are such cute pictures... and I love the background!
Julie...when are we going camping? You're planning it!!! Do it now!
Other people aren't busy taking picture for other people's blogs :) When I'm busy with shoots my personal blog always falls behind!
I love these pictures....so cute!! Were hoping to be able to bring Lilyan home sometime within the next two weeks. I'll give you a call, id love for you to do a newborn shoot with her!!
Your kids are so ADORABLE!!! No wonder Erika loves Owen so much!! Hey I was wondering how much you charge to do a family sitting?!? I don't have your email, but if you want to email me it is jpaxmanrn@hotmail.com!! Hope all is going well for you.
You are amazing! I'm waiting for Cole to have a Saturday off so we can have you take our pictures. He's been so busy lately. You really are so talented and I can't wait to have you take our pictures. I hope to be calling you soon.
Post a Comment