
Don't let this picture fool you.
Yes, I'm thinking about putting Liv up for sale, any takers???? I think she has fallen out of love with me. I'm no longer her favorite person. I'm now her punching and pinching bag. She has only one word for me and that is NO. She makes me sweat, cry and pray like no other. Please please let this be just a stage, is it? or did I create a monster. Now she does have her sweet moments, and I melt when I get those with her, but I want more of those moments with her. I think I just needed to vent after going to the grocery store with her today. You think it would be easier just taking one because Owen was at school, Nope. I would rather take 5 Owens to the grocery store and have Liv be at school. I'll look back at this and laugh right?


13 comments:
What is it about the grocery store that makes toddlers turn into nightmares? Sorry Julie. Yes, you will look back & laugh one day. But, today...not so funny and that's OK too.
(mischief brewing in those gorgeous eyes)
Ummm... This is a stage! A very long stage. Kate is just barely coming out of it ( I hope)!! Girls are so much fun! :)
It must be in the water....Dayna is on one too!! Call me to vent!! Or maybe a late night movie to escape the madness??!! :)
Man...well she is a pretty little thing. She looks sweet as can be, I'm not going to lie. Good luck my friend. :)
It has to be a stage bc Jackson is the same way. Actually maybe it is the grocery store. Jackson can be an angel all day but the minute we step foot into the grocery store that is al over. And the 30 min check out lines at walmart do not help!
Everything is going to be ok-totally is a phase...at least that's what I keep telling myself.
Im so sorry Julie!! It is SO HARD to be a mom at times. Liv is such a cute girl and this picture looks so much like YOU!!!! I hope you guys are doing good and we miss you.
Mandy
I will by her!
Oh it is totally a stage (which I pray I don't go through with Bella)...maybe you should call me and drop her off when you go to the store...
PS...I meant buy.
Not sweet little Olivia. Next time just bring her to my house. I love this picture
Not LIVI! It's funny how much she is like you Ju. Me and mom and Dad were talking about how you could make anyone of us in a room cry if you wanted. But just think: One day she'll be as sweet as you!!!!!
I have a theory that it is a second child thing?!? Erika is like Owen, kind and soft spoken.... Landon is sounding like Liv. I don't know what the deal is, but I hope it ends soon:) Good luck to you!!
I will gladly include Halle in the sale, it can be a 2 for 1 deal!! For some reason they always know how to redeem themselves though! Cute lil stinks
Post a Comment