



And as for my little ones. Liv has been spending a lot of time in her naughty chair, for me this works she knows that she can not get out of it until she is ready to be nice. Owen is loving his 4 wallets, we have conversations about how many cards he has probably every 30 minutes. He LOVES his wallets they are his babies, and if you see him around with them a nice comment like, "Wow Owen, those wallets are so cool. How many cards do you have?" it will make his day and you will be his best friend. I love being their mommy! Owen told me today that today is a good day. I have tried to spend a little more quality time with them, and I promise you they notice. So today is a good day, and what better way to top it off then to go on a scary date with Chris, my parents, Jill, Jade, and their husbands. Jamie you will be there in spirit and we will talk nicely about you the whole time, Love you.
Picture taken today, they really are the best of friends!


8 comments:
Good day = Good post. Love those pictures too. :) Cutest kids in the world I'm tellin' ya!
i absolutely LOVE your photographs!!!
i just caught up on your photo blog and you are sooo talented!
you inspire me:)
Can I just say that I adore Owen's wallet obsession?! How sad will you be when he grows out of it. Your kids are just stunning Julie!
Your pictures are so pretty. And your kids are adorable! Today is going to be a GOOD day!
You are so talented! And you have the cutest kids :D
today is a great day!! your kids are adorable!!
Oh how I love those two. I love living so close to you so that I can see them often. I love saving all my cards and giving them to Owen and seeing it make his whole day.
Those pictures are beautiful Julie! And your kids are too.
Post a Comment